Al Ahly board of directors held a meeting on Monday at the club's premises in Gezira to take decisions on several important files.
Here are the outcomes of today's meeting:
- Hossam Ghaly, the club's board member, will represent Al Ahly in the General Assembly meeting of the Egyptian Football Association (EFA), scheduled for next January to elect a new board of directors for the EFA.
- Ibrahim El Kafrawy, in coordination with Mahmoud El Khatib, the club's president, will design a vision to develop the club's sporting sector and shall submit it to the board of directors.
- Dr. Hany Mahmoud, in coordination with President El Khatib, shall design a vision for the development of the club's human resources and shall submit it to the board of directors.
- Adopting the agenda submitted by Walid Mabrouk, director of the club's senior committee.
- Mahmoud Fahmy shall continue his mission as the director of Al Ahly's legal committee and is authorized to select the committee's members.
- Appointing Mohamed Othman as the club's legal advisor.
- Forming a committee to develop the club's resources, which will be headed by Mohamed El Ghazawy, board member.
Mohamed El Garhy and Mohamed El Damaty, Al Ahly's board members, Lamia Tarek, Adviser to the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones, and Dr. Saad Shalaby, the club's executive director, are all appointed as membors of the committee. The committee is also authorized to add new members.